Kerberos session key

Actually davidchr davespam at microsoft.com
Thu Sep 1 14:42:25 EDT 2005

Out of curiosity, what are you trying to accomplish?  When I hear of
people trying to get at kerberos session keys, there's almost always a
better way to do what they're doing.

---
This message may originate from an unmonitored or fictitious alias
(davespam).  Use davidchr for replies.
This email is provided "as is" and confers no rights.