libkrb5support On OS X 10.3

Mike Bydalek mbydalek at contentconnections.com
Wed Oct 19 13:49:47 EDT 2005

Hello.

I'm trying to build OpenAFS with krb5 support on 10.3.9 with the MIT
Kerberos Extras installed, but it seems like I'm missing some krb5
libraries.  Basically, on a 10.4.2 machine, I have a
/usr/lib/libkrb5support.dylib while on the 10.3.9, it's missing.  Also,
I'm missing a krb5-config script, which makes me believe other things
may be missing.

Did I miss installing a package, or is there anything special I need to
do?  I was under the impression that OS X 10.2+ came with Kerberos 5
support.

Thanks,
Mike