Graphics or Screenshots of Kerberos needed

Claudia Linh clinh at 101com.com
Thu Oct 6 14:32:24 EDT 2005

Sam, Tom, and Ken -

We are currently working on our November issue of Campus Technology magazine
and Kerberos is mentioned in our Security column. Would you happen to have
high resolution (300 dpi or higher) screenshots or related graphics of
Kerberos for use in our publication?

I am currently working on deadline and if I could hear back from you as soon
as possible, I would greatly appreciate it.

claudia linh  |  campus technology |  818.734.1520
     managing editor  |  101 communications | f 818.734.1529

2006 editorial calendar:
www.campus-technology.com/editorial_calendar.asp