The results of your email commands

Sergey Koulik skoulik at gmail.com
Tue Nov 22 19:51:12 EST 2005

> Just think of the device as a person - you create an AD account and assign
> password.  Put the password in the device in a way that does not disclose
> the password to anyone that should not know it.  You also need to put the
> device account's user principal name in the device.
>
> Store the device password in non-volatile memory.  Use the password and
> device account user principal name to call krb5_get_init_creds_password.
> You need to store the The TGT lifetime will be 10 hours by default.

Hi all,

I am also interested in pragrammatically obtaining initial kerberos tickets
from Windows client. I have just examined MSDN looking for
krb5_get_init_creds_password, but the search returned no results. Is this a
non-documented API? If so, where could I get additional information? Also,
could you please show me a reference manual link for GSSAPI?

--
Sincerely,
Sergey Koulik