Problems running kinit on HP-UX 11.00, 11i

Ken Raeburn raeburn at MIT.EDU
Wed May 18 00:04:40 EDT 2005

On May 17, 2005, at 17:04, Roland Dowdeswell wrote:
> This condition can be reasonably easily detected via:
[...]

Yeah, add in a few weak-reference tests, and that's pretty much what I
had in mind.  But in the process of implementing this, probably a lot
of the conditional code -- the "if pthreads is loaded do this,
otherwise do this" bits -- will move into the support library so we
don't wind up with this test replicated in a bunch of places through
the libraries.

Ken