mit2ms binary

Sam Hartman hartmans at MIT.EDU
Fri Mar 18 13:19:43 EST 2005

>>>>> "Christopher" == Christopher Odenbach <odenbach at uni-paderborn.de> writes:

    Christopher> Am Donnerstag, 17. März 2005 17:10 schrieb Sam
    Christopher> Hartman:
    >> <odenbach at uni-paderborn.de> >>>>> writes:

    Christopher> Well - what the hell does it do then? ;-)

    >> there's a reason we don't ship a binary;)

    Christopher> Is there a reason you keep the reason private?

The reason is not private; I've already explained it.  The binary does
not work because Windows does not support the functionality necessary
to make the binary work.  It was written in the interests of full
generality on our part.  We will not ship the binary unless and until
it would actually do something more than print an error.

--Sam