GSSException: Failure unspecified at GSS-API level (Mechanismbytes long)

Seema Malkani Seema.Malkani at Sun.COM
Fri Jul 15 20:03:15 EDT 2005

Such an error is returned if DES computation on the checksum failed.

Have you configured to use the DES encryption type ? Is this error
returned when using J2SE 1.4 or J2SE 1.5 ? Can you provide more details
on this.

Seema