Minimizing Leash on Start up

Jeffrey Altman jaltman2 at nyc.rr.com
Fri Jul 15 17:38:56 EDT 2005

KERBEROSLOGIN_NEVER_PROMPT is used to control whether or not prompting
occurs from within applications that call Kerberos or GSS routines when
no TGT is available.

You need to modify the startup options specified in the shortcut to
Leash32.exe in the Startup folder.  In particular, you want to remove
the -autoinit parameter.  If you haven't read the Leash User
Documentation, KFW Release Notes, and MSI Deployment Guide, please do.

Jeffrey Altman