how should I build krb5 on WIn32?

Sam Hartman hartmans at MIT.EDU
Sun Jan 30 13:52:10 EST 2005

>>>>> "vadim" == vadim  <vadim.tarassov at swissonline.ch> writes:

    vadim> Hallo everybody, I am slightly confused .... Does anyone
    vadim> know how Kerberos for Windows (kfw) 2.6.5 is related to
    vadim> krb5-1.4? Are they two sperated source trees, or kfw is
    vadim> build upon recent release of krb5? I ask it because kfw is
    vadim> still 2.6.5 although krb5 is know 1.4 ...

KFW includes a copy of one of the more recent krb5 1.3.x releases.
MIT will eventually release a KFW based on 1.4 although we're waiting
for some additional features for KFW so it will be later this year.

--Sam