how should I build krb5 on WIn32?

vadim vadim.tarassov at swissonline.ch
Sat Jan 29 06:12:50 EST 2005

Hallo everybody,

I am slightly confused .... Does anyone know how Kerberos for Windows
(kfw) 2.6.5 is related to krb5-1.4? Are they two sperated source trees,
or kfw is build upon recent release of krb5? I ask it because kfw is
still 2.6.5 although krb5 is know 1.4 ...

And if kfw is not related to krb5, how should I build krb5 on Win32
platform? Am I ment to use MSVC, or cygwin, or mingw? I am actually
looking for Windows native binaries and I don't want to build anything
dependent on cygwin1.dll .... Are there any build instructions for
Win32?

Thanx a lot and best regards, vadim tarassov.

--
vadim <vadim.tarassov at swissonline.ch>