Problem using kerberos for login

"Florian Preuß" florian-preuss at gmx.net
Tue Jan 18 07:55:41 EST 2005

Hi list,

I have a problem configuring Kerberos on SuSE 9.2 Professional. I want a
kerberized login for the system. The user informations are stored in an
OpenLDAP. Now the problem is that kinit works fine, but using pam_krb5
(pam_unix2.so in SuSE 9.2) for getting a ticket doesn't work.

For better understanding: I enter my username and password at the console.
Now at the log I see that there is no ticket in /tmp.
I need this ticket because with this I can do a ldap search to get the rest
of the user information.

THX for any help!

--
Sparen beginnt mit GMX DSL: http://www.gmx.net/de/go/dsl