AW: Example for kinit -S ... ?

Barbat, Calin c.barbat at osram.de
Mon Jan 17 09:23:02 EST 2005

Hello Luke,

Ok. Suppose, I have two services (SAP R/3 instances) which call each other by kerberized RFC (remote function call).
Does every service need then a ticket for the other one, possibly in the own keytab?

Then I would do something like: kinit -k -t /etc/krb5.keytab <name1>/<domain>@<REALM> -S <name2>/<domain>@<REALM>
and the keytab would need to contain both entries if I understand it well. Or?

Thanks,

Calin.