manage access to services

paul b bisibis at pt.lu
Fri Feb 25 08:45:01 EST 2005

According to your answer, the TGS gives a ticket to a service to each
user requesting, as soon as he presents a valid TGT if I understood
well?

Is there no possibility to do an additional access control on the TGS
that only gives tickets to a user for the services which he is allowed
to use(sort of acl)?

Thanx
CB