Problems with SSO authentication in windows XP sp2

Douglas E. Engert deengert at anl.gov
Wed Feb 16 17:20:53 EST 2005

Just a thougth, with Windows, is your username in mixed case?
Windows treats the user part of the principal as case insensitive,
all other Kerberos treats it as case sensitive. This could mean
Java did not find the ticket.  Or As Jeff had said, it is
looking at the wrong cache.

If it worked last week, did you change your password an anything
else with your account, like change the case of the name?