timezone changes

tameemahmed.khan@wipro.com tameemahmed.khan at wipro.com
Fri Feb 4 07:50:59 EST 2005

Hello Again,

The exact change is I'm unable to get the timezone from my OS hence I
have changed the os_ctx->time_offset in krb5_timeofday to one function
"Ker_GetTimeZone" which returns me the same offset time that I have to
add to get the GMT time from my IST one.

Now that I'm able to see the ethereal log that AS-REQ's start-time and
end-time are in sync with the KRB-ERROR's stime, but this still gives
KRB5KRB_AP_ERR_SKEW. Should I change it elsewhere?

Thanks
Tameem Ahmed Khan