timezone changes

tameemahmed.khan@wipro.com tameemahmed.khan at wipro.com
Fri Feb 4 05:59:26 EST 2005

Hello Everyone,

I wanted to change the timezone according to some input parameter and
hence have changed the time with which the AS-REQ is sent (I have added
my code in function "krb5_timeofday"). Though I see the request packet
in desired start and end time, server is returning a
KRB5KRB_AP_ERR_SKEW. Any encrypted timestamp should have caused this.
Can any one guide me to find the place where more changes are required.

thanks & regards
Tameem Ahmed Khan (Project Engineer)
====================================
Wipro Technologies
26, Hosur Main Road, Bommanahalli,
Bangalore 560068, Karnataka, India.
Tel : 91-80-25732296 Extn: 5222
Fax : 91-80-25732696
Mob : 0-9886764101
mail: tameemahmed.khan at wipro.com
Web : http://www.wipro.com <http://www.wipro.com/>
"Sweat more in peace to bleed less in war"

Confidentiality Notice

you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender at Wipro or Mailadmin at wipro.com immediately