krb5-1.4.1 is released

scanell scanell at jpl.nasa.gov
Thu Apr 28 18:16:16 EDT 2005

Thank you Tom....
Now... how do I  use 1.4 kprop and kpropd  without DNS for
authentication....
Long story, but I prefer to not address DNS because I am creating a
private environment.

When I run kprop, just after accessing resolv.conf, I am told that the
server in question
is not in the database.... I am presuming it is complaining about
_kerberos._udp****
since I see through snoop it is being sent and then failure!

TNX
Stphen Canell