some problems in installing krb5-1.4

xdwang0509@sjtu.edu.cn xdwang0509 at sjtu.edu.cn
Thu Apr 21 02:55:13 EDT 2005

  This is from a chinese student.
  I am trying to install Kerberos to do some experiments on the network authentication protocol.
  But,it seems that I have met some problems when I try to install it.I want to just tell you what I have done.And,if I have done something wrong,please tell me.thx

  Unpacking the Sources
  cd /u1/krb5-1.4/src
  ./configure
   make
   make check   (It tells me that I have passed it.)
   make install
then  Installing KDCs but I can\'t find the Configuration File /usr/local/var/krb5kdc/kdc.conf
  Is there something wrong when I was Installing it?
  Thanks a lot