Looking up Kerberos error codes

Jelmer Vernooij jelmer at vernstok.nl
Mon Sep 20 17:42:21 EDT 2004

Hi,

Trying to get krb5 authentication working together with PostgreSQL, I
stumbled across a couple of error codes that I can't place.

The PostgreSQL error logs report that krb5_recvauth returns error
'103' when connecting from one host and '13' when connecting from
another, but I haven't been able to figure out what those two error
codes mean.

Where can I lookup these error codes? KRB5PLACEHOLD_103 was the only
one with value 103 I could find, but it isn't used anywhere in MIT
Kerberos 1.3.4.

Any ideas on how to debug these kinds of problems?

Cheers,

Jelmer Vernooij