Problem with ssh and kerberos

rachel elizabeth dillon red at MIT.EDU
Thu Sep 16 18:55:37 EDT 2004

Have you tried looking in /var/krb5/kdc.log on your KDC to see if the
KDC is getting a ticket request? It if is, there should be an error
associated; if not, you may need to change something in one of the
ssh config files. (Also, you are using ssh-krb5 on both the server
and client machines, correct? If you are not, you should.)

Hope this helps,

-r.