Deprecated functions (1.3.4)

Sam Hartman hartmans at MIT.EDU
Wed Sep 8 12:59:10 EDT 2004

I think you are a bit confused about the meaning of KRB5_DEPRECATED.
It's a preprocessor symbol you should define in your code if you use
any of the depricated functinos.  We define it in our build because we
still use some of these functions.

If you don't define it then you won't get prototypes for the
functions.

We do not plan to remove any functions during the 1.3.x code series.
That is, if you see the function in 1.3.4, the earliest it could
disappear is 1.4.

As it turns out we don't plan to remove any of the depricated
functions for 1.4.

--Sam