KfW Integrated Logon

Jeffrey Altman jaltman2 at nyc.rr.com
Fri Oct 29 10:29:12 EDT 2004

Maurice Massar wrote:

> Hi,
>
> is it possible with KfW to do an "Integrated Logon" like OpenAFS does?
> What I want to do, is logon to a samba3 Domain, and getting kerberos
> tickets using the same username and password automatically.
>
> cu
> maurice

You need to configure Windows to obtain the Kerberos tickets for
you at login time.  Then KFW will obtain the tickets from the Windows
Logon Session.  At the present time there is no secure method by which
a Network Provider can obtain Kerberos tickets for you via KFW and
pass them into the Logon Session for use by your applications.

Jeffrey Altman