Problem with auth via keytab w/ w2k3 KDC, works fine with w2k DC

Gmane huaraz at moeller.plus.com
Thu Oct 21 20:13:14 EDT 2004

Nathan,

I see now a similar problem. I am running for some time MIT 1.2.4 with a
2000 kdc. I now have to update to 2003 and noticed that I get decrypt
integrety errors when using telnet. Everything else is the same (I use
DESONLY, etc, ) Did you solve your issue ? How did you solve it ?

Thanks
Markus

news:5C51DC2B8353AB4BA2CD04B34F2EE79C3EFE5C at umr-umail1.umr.edu...