Strong Authentication

benoit bgrange at vasco.com
Thu May 13 11:48:32 EDT 2004

Hi,

My name is Benoit Grange and I’m working in for VASCO Data Security as
Director for product integration.
VASCO is a company focused on strong Authentication. We produce hardware
devices for strong two factors authentication.(HYPERLINK
"http://www.vasco.com/"www.vasco.com)
I’ve installed the MIT KDC and I’m very impressed. I would like to
discuss with you a possible integration of our strong two factors
authentication mechanism in your MIT KDC. The strong authentication
would come in replacement to the static password.
Is that something that could generate an interest for you?

Looking forward to read you
Best regards
Benoît Grangé
Director Product Integration