Options for Database Backends to Kerberos

Shankar R shankar.r at hp.com
Thu May 13 05:44:30 EDT 2004

The latest version of the HP Kerberos server 3.1 supports an option of
storing the Kerberos entries into the LDAP database. The product can be
downloaded from http://software.hp.com.

More information on the product can be found at
http://software.hp.com/portal/swdepot/displayProductInfo.do?productNumber=T1417AA

If you need further information on the product, please do send me an email.

Tx. and regards,
Shankar