Kadmin problem.

chuck@fiu.edu chuck at fiu.edu
Wed May 12 16:43:47 EDT 2004

I have an interesting problem. I cannot access the kadmin server on my
master kdc from most of the kadmin clients on my network.  My KDC is
Redhat 7  but I cannot tell what version of Kerberos it's using; (problem
2. :-)  The other interesting thing about the problem is that this all
worked last week.  I've tried all of the things that are obvious to me to
no avail.  kinit works fine from all clients. kadmind is running. I am
able to connect using kadmin on my slave kdc but not from anywhere else.
Of course this all worked last week ...  Nothing shows in the logs either.

8-)
TIA
Chuck Lyon
UTS Enterprise Systems