Problem in running gss.exe of kfw 2.6 using MSLSA cache and using Active Directory as kdc

Vikas Gandhi vgandhi at quark.co.in
Wed Mar 31 23:59:12 EST 2004

Why do need krb5kt for ???? It is no where.
I understand that krb5kt is equivalent of keytab in unix.
But I know that there is no use of kinit but as I do not know the real
problem I was just trying my way to assess what is the answer to it.
Next can I understand/debug more things than what I see...some debug
option in samples.
Jeffrey where actually I am faulting ????

Regards
Vikas