Password synching

Tim Alsop Tim.Alsop at CyberSafe.Ltd.UK
Thu Mar 11 04:43:25 EST 2004

DK,

Our KDC product has a module to sync passwords with accounts in Active Directory.

Please let me know if you are interested ?

Thanks, Tim.

-----Original Message-----
From: Digant Kasundra [mailto:digant at uta.edu]
Sent: 11 March 2004 06:47
To: 'kerberos at mit.edu'
Subject: Password synching

Is anyone aware of any product that can sync passwords between an MIT Kerberos KDC and MS Active Directory?

Is it even possible to "hook into" a password change event in Kerberos?  Can that trigger an event or something of that sort?  I know that on the Windows side, you would add a password filter that would be called during the password change call and it would be used to make the change in external systems like Kerberos.

-DK