Unable to d/l kerberos-2.5 for windows because i don't have IE

Jeffrey Altman jaltman2 at nyc.rr.com
Fri Mar 5 16:09:12 EST 2004

You can try to install manually from the provided zip file.
However, if you do not have the appropriate version of IE on
your system I cannot promise that the software will function.
The reason the test is provided in the installer is because
the version of IE installed on your machine is defective
and really needs to be upgraded to correct not only security
problems but a programming error which can result in system
crashes from correct use by applications.

Jeffrey Altman
KFW Maintainer