netjoin with windows 2003 Server???

Markus Moeller huaraz at moeller.plus.com
Sun Jun 27 07:40:03 EDT 2004

I have created a new netjoin version (based on MS code) with
openldap/cyrus-sasl/Kerberos 1.3.x which can extract rc4-hmac and kvno from
2003.Please contact me if you need details, sources.

Regards
Markus

news:DAC3FCB50E31C54987CD10797DA511BA0876606C at WIN-MSG-10.wingroup.windeploy.ntdev.microsoft.com...