kerberos simulation

Nhi Tonnu ntonnu at uoguelph.ca
Mon Jun 28 19:00:59 EDT 2004

Hi everyone,
    I'm a student at University of Guelph. I have a project that need some data such as the time approximately for getting ticket-granting-ticket from Authentication Server or time since client send message to Ticket-Granting Server asking for ticket to receiving the session key from TGS.

   I need the roughly timeframe to use in my simulation program. Anyone have any sugguestion where I can find those information?

Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Nhi..From m1r4cle_26 at yahoo.com Tue Jun 29 04:04:55 2004