None

azimuth 1 gero10 at caramail.com
Mon Jul 19 06:48:04 EDT 2004

In this white paper  available at the address: www.microsoft.com/windows2000/
techinfo/howitworks/security/kerbint.asp.
I concluded that a good alternative for a network using Active Directory would be to use a Windows KDC, the
one available with windows 2000 as a privileged proceess of AD. (The clients in my network are windows and non
windows based. the network resources are mosly non windows based). I will have to configure non-windows
clients & have non-windows application servers as service accounts.
I would appreciate if anyone had similar case and want to discuss it or if you think that i made the right or bad
conclusions, just say why.

Samy

Marre des Spams ? - http://www.caramailmax.com