Pending OpenSSH release: contains Kerberos/GSSAPI changes

Ben Lindstrom mouring at etoh.eviladmin.org
Fri Jan 30 17:46:41 EST 2004

I need someone to look at this and get back to us ASAP in regards to if
this will break GSSAPI-WITH-MIC.

If this does break something.  GET US A PATCH NOW or live with broke
GSSAPI-WITH-MIC support for 6 months.

If it is just a "clean up" thing that can be handled after 3.9 release.
Fine, but I don't want to listen to 6 months of whining if it is. <weak
smile>

- Ben