krb524d crash

Daniel Henninger daniel at unity.ncsu.edu
Fri Jan 9 15:13:43 EST 2004

> It's considered non-alpha production software at this point.  I don't
> know of any issues that would cause it to crash.  Does it dump core?
> Can you capture a core dump?

It doesn't appear to be dumping core.  Hrm...  let me try a few things to
get some more debugging information out of it.  Unfortunately, it won't
show it's ugly little head for another week or so probably, so I'll get
back to y'all about this then I have more information.  Hearing that it's
not alpha was good to know though.  =)

Daniel

--
\ \\\      Daniel Henninger           http://www.vorpalcloud.org/        /// /