Kerberos configuration file

Thomas A. La Porte tlaporte at anim.dreamworks.com
Thu Feb 26 18:03:51 EST 2004

There is an Oracle configuration option that goes into sqlnet.ora
that determines whether or not you are using a new MIT-style
krb5.conf file:

SQLNET.KERBEROS5_CONF_MIT = TRUE

>From the Oracle documentation:

Parameter:

SQLNET.KERBEROS5_CONF_MIT=[TRUE|FALSE]

This parameter specifies whether the new MIT Kerberos
configuration format is used. If the value is set to TRUE, it
will parse the file according to the new configuration format
rules. When the value is set to FALSE, the default (non-MIT)
configuration is used. The default is FALSE.

This may be the problem that you are experiencing.

 -- Tom

Thomas A. La Porte, DreamWorks SKG
<mailto:tlaporte at anim.dreamworks.com>