Impossible kerberos autentication on AIX

Sensei noone at nowhere.org
Thu Feb 26 03:59:08 EST 2004

Sam Hartman wrote:
> How come the principal host/aix at MYREALM does not exist?  IT seems like
> it should.

Actually, all pricipals are set. host/aix at MYREALM exists.

> However the AIX box is doing something very strange and I'm concerned
> about the implications of this.  I'd appreciate it if you could get me
> a packet trace of what happens after you fix things so the client
> principal it is using exists.

Ok. Now I've only saved the current packet sniffing, so dates from aix
are null dates (1970-01-01 at 00:00:00 is *the* 32-bit date). I hope
someone at the ibm can help me...

--
Sensei <senseiwa:tin.it> <icq:241572242> <msn:Sensei_Sen:hotmail.com>

f u cn rd ths u r usng unx