Diffrents between Linux and Windows Sources

Marcel wst3.ztik3 at mchp.siemens.de
Wed Feb 25 07:54:38 EST 2004

hey together,

can anyone tell me the differences between kerberos v5 sources 1.3.1 for linux and windows.
is it possible to compile and use the original unix sources on a windows maschine.
and last but not least. is there an "in memory credential" cache in linux sources, which I can
use, if i compile linux sources on a windows maschine.
i'm asking, because my test-suite is on a windows xp maschine and the final version has to
run on a vxworks system.