krb5 1.3.1 and openssh on cygwin

King Lung Chiu csklc at farrer.hpc.csiro.au
Tue Feb 3 01:46:02 EST 2004

By the way, I should add that I need to use ms2mit (in addition to the
kerberised openssh that I'm trying to build) so I still need to install
(or build?) kfw regardless of which step to take.

My real question is: which step should I take to build a kerberised
openssh so I can do krb ssh from cygwin to another krb unix/linux machine?

thanks again, regards

King Lung Chiu