krb5 1.3.1 and openssh on cygwin

King Lung Chiu csklc at farrer.hpc.csiro.au
Tue Feb 3 01:25:15 EST 2004

Hi,

I'm trying to build a kerberised openssh on cygwin (only need the client
tools). Which of the following is the better approach?

1) build krb under cygwin as if under Linux, and then build openssh with
krb5's libraries under cygwin

2) build krb according to the info for building on Windows, then build
openssh with it under cygwin

3) install kfw 2.5 and build openssh with it (possible at all?) under
cygwin

I'm currently doing (1), but I get lots of different errors.

(first being 'win-mac.h' not found by 'gssapi.h' because the installation was
'install-unix'. I'll post more details if (1) is the way to go)

So any suggestions which of the 3 methods to take?

regards

King Lung Chiu