Padl XAD

Sam Hartman hartmans at alum.mit.edu
Fri Dec 10 06:03:35 EST 2004

    David> Has anyone tried the PADL identity server?  It looks like
    David> it provides Active Dircectory, LDAP, and Kerberos.  I'd
    David> love to here about people's experience with it.

I've been around for one or two demos of this product.  I I've also
worked with the author in various standards activities.

I think it is worth seriously considering as a solution to identity
management.  I'd expect the core technology to be solid.

I have no information on how well the product works under high load
nor on what edge cases cause problems.