Kerberos 5 Administration Protocol

Anderson Luiz Brunozi abrunozi at cpqd.com.br
Wed Dec 15 07:15:07 EST 2004

Hello everyone,

I need to implement a Kadmin client in Java. That is, I need to be able to add and remove kerberos principals and change passwords from a Java application.
The first approach was to try doing that based only on the C source code of MIT Kerberos implementation, but it looks like it's to hard to implement it this way.

I think it would be easier if I could find the specification of the Kerberos Administration Protocol.
Can anyone tell me if there exists such specification? And, where can I find it?

Thanks,

    Anderson Luiz Brunozi