Some info needed on kerberos

Mumtaz Ahmad mumtaz.ahmad at streaming-networks.com
Wed Dec 8 08:26:37 EST 2004

Hi

I have few question about kerberos
Please guide me or tell me anylink regarding them

My first question is that if 2 users are in two different domains and one need to have  a chain of KDCs to get a ticket for other. Will it be required to include the complete chain of tickets or only the final ticket to send it to other user?"
I also wanna know about messages exchanged if i need to access some service in other's domain

And please tell me any link regarding  Kerberos that uses public-private keys instead of symmetric keys.

Regards