Kerberos GSS-API library for UNIX (running SAP)

Markus Moeller huaraz at moeller.plus.com
Wed Aug 11 17:56:05 EDT 2004

Mike,

have a look at http://www.cybersafe.ltd.uk/menu_partners/partners.htm
Under its Software Partner Program, SAP certifies security partners for the
SNC (Secure Network Communications) and SSF (Secure Store and Forward)
interfaces. The CyberSafe TrustBrokerT products have successfully completed
this certification program. The SAP SNC interface can be configured to use
the CyberSafe supplied GSS-API library (IETF RFC1964 and RFC2743 compliant),
thus giving the SAP application Secure Single SignOn, strong authentication,
data integrity and encryption capabilities in a heterogeneous environment
using the industry standard and strategic Kerberos protocol.

Regards
Marlus

news:418FBD441C22D5118D860003470D431616DDB673 at cupid.bose.com...