Password Expiration, winXP client

Jeffrey Altman jaltman2 at nyc.rr.com
Fri Apr 30 14:22:00 EDT 2004

I have just tested MIT KDC 1.3.3 with two machines.
One which is part of a Windows domain which uses cross-realm
trust with a MIT KDC to perform login.  In this case the
password change does not appear to work on expiration.

In the other, I have the XP machine using the MIT KDC as the
authenticating realm directly.  In this case, change password
operations are taking place as expected.

Can you provide more details about your workstation configuration?

Jeffrey Altman