Windows integrated logins with KfW 2.6.1 and XP.

hikari hikari at hikari.org.uk
Tue Apr 27 15:44:06 EDT 2004

Hi All,

	I'm trying (and XP is /being/ very trying right now) to get integrated
logins working with XP and an MIT KDC.  I've been following the brief
guide in the Release Notes and got it so, that as far as I can tell, it
should be working.

	Watching the logs on the KDC I can see that it is issuing the ticket to
XP, but XP keeps insisting that it can't login using Kerberos.

	Anyone got any bright ideas or had experience with this?

--
hikari
http://www.hikari.org.uk/