WORKS NOW - Re: Can't compile OpenSSH (SSH1) with Kerberos5 on Linux 2.4

Robert Stober rmstober at sbcglobal.net
Mon Apr 26 16:18:21 EDT 2004

Thank you veryone for helping out. The problem was that I needed to
add -L/usr/lib to LIBS in my Makefile. I'm not sure why that was required,
but it was. Now OpenSSH is working, and I'm trying to get the Kerberos part
of it working.

Thanks again,

Robert

news:0B06A328-97AE-11D8-A777-000A95909EE2 at mit.edu...