Is it possible to extract the key without changing the password?

denis.havlik@t-mobile.at denis.havlik at t-mobile.at
Tue Apr 27 11:46:11 EDT 2004

I'm doing some testing using my personal account, and need a key in a
keytab for a script. At a same time it would be convenient if I could
continue doing kinit with my usual password. :-)

Is it possible to do that, or do I have to live with the fact that
extracting a key to a keytab == password change?

thx
        Denis
--
T-Mobile Austria GmbH,
Information Technologies / Services

Dr. Denis Havlik,                                   eMail:
denis.havlik at t-mobile.at
Rennweg 97-99, BT2E0304031        Phone: +43-1-79-585/6237
A-1030 Vienna                                        Fax:
+43-1-79-585/6584