Cannot contact any KDC for requested realm (error 156)

Dominic Komareddy dkomareddy at percipenz.com
Wed Apr 21 11:13:18 EDT 2004

Hi,
    I am new to Kerberos. I have set up the Kerberos server on a Linux box. The KDC and Kadmin deamons are running. I have also downloaded Kerberos for Windows on another machine running Windows XP and am trying to login to the KDC and get tickets using Leash. But when I try to login I get the following error message
Cannot contact any KDC for requested realm (error 156)

Can somebody please help me with the problem.

Thanks,

Dominic