gss-client and gss-server sample on solaris

Vikas Gandhi vgandhi at quark.co.in
Fri Apr 2 00:18:32 EST 2004

Please go thru the SEAM installation and working guide first. U'll get
to know to compile and run them.
Next start tring things manually like kinit. Check yr keytab file for
the required entries like host etc. Next please open the
/var/krb5/kdc.log. They are the guide to tell u what next.

Regards
Vikas