Kerberos 5 KDC RFC

Quanah Gibson-Mount quanah at stanford.edu
Thu Sep 18 10:35:48 EDT 2003

--On Thursday, September 18, 2003 2:12 PM +0200 Peter Gietz
<Peter.Gietz at daasi.de> wrote:

>>     Quanah> Hello, Is there an RFC standard for a krb5 KDC schema for
>>     Quanah> use in LDAP directory servers?
>>
>> No, but there is ongoing work in the IETF Kerberos working group.
>
> Since I cannot find anything on LDAP at the IETF Kerberos working group,
> I would be very interested to know, what you are referring to.
>
> The only schema I am aware of is the one specified by Luke Howard
> available at http://www.padl.com/~lukeh/XAD/hdb.schema.

Peter,

I found it without too much difficulty:

<http://www.opengroup.org/dif/dce/>

Note that it is an MIT specific description though (not surprising, since I
asked MIT. ;) ), and may have some problems interacting with Heimdal.

--Quanah

--
Quanah Gibson-Mount
Principal Software Developer